Dancing with the Stars 23 Spoilers| Week 2 Dance Styles Song Choices
Get ready for another round of celebrity dancing. Here’s a preview with spoilers. Dancing with the Stars 23 Spoilers| Week 2 Dance Styles Song Choices.
Plus news of our first celeb injury.
Country singer Jana Kramer tore muscles in her rib cage during the ABC reality hit’s premiere.
“I just pulled something and it continued to get worse,” Jana told us, adding that she “tweaked it again really bad” during her rehearsal with partner Gleb Savchenko on Tuesday.
“I went to the doctor and he said I had torn some muscles in my rib cage,” she said. “He’s like, You should probably rest and not dance,’ and I said, ‘That’s not an option, so what else can we do?'”
“Episode 2302” – The 13 celebrities get ready to dance to some of their favorite TV theme songs as TV Night comes to Dancing with the Stars live, MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network. Highlights include Maureen McCormick dancing to the “Brady Bunch Theme,” the show that catapulted her career, Marilu Henner hailing a cab down memory lane as she dances to the “Taxi Theme,” Amber Rose being drawn into a dark fantasy as she dances to the “Game of Thrones Theme,” while Rick Perry does a quickstep on the farm as he dances to the “Green Acres Theme,” and Babyface finds himself facing the paranormal as he dances to “The X-Files Theme.”
Each couple will perform a cha cha, Argentine Tango, jive, Paso Doble, tango, quickstep or Viennese Waltz, vying for America’s vote.
Each Couple Will Dance to the Following Songs (in alphabetical order):
- Jake T. Austin & Jenna Johnson – cha cha – “Go, Diego, Go! Theme”
- Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds & Allison Holker – Argentine Tango – “The X-Files Theme”
- Marilu Henner & Derek Hough – foxtrot – “Taxi Theme”
- Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – jive – “Ducktails”
- James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess – Paso Doble – ”A Tribute to Walking Dead”
- Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold – foxtrot – “Family Matters Theme”
- Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber – quickstep – “Bewitched”
- Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko – tango – “I Don’t Want to Be” from “One Tree Hill”
- Ryan Lochte & Cheryl Burke – quickstep – “The Muppet Show Theme”
- Maureen McCormick & Artem Chigvintsev – quickstep – “Brady Bunch Theme”
- Rick Perry & Emma Slater – quickstep – “Green Acres Theme”
- Amber Rose & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz – “Game of Thrones Theme”
- Vanilla Ice (Robert Van Winkle) & Witney Carson – foxtrot – “Love and Marriage” from “Married…with Children”
No couples will be eliminated on this episode.
“Episode 2302A” – The first elimination of the season will take place on Dancing with the Stars The Results live, TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network. There will be special performances with our three returning pros – Maks, Derek and Cheryl. Viewers will also have a chance to see the couples’ dances from the previous night one more time. The show will be packed with never-before-seen footage covering both weeks of competition, including extended training packages, exclusive interviews with the couples, and a glimpse of what’s to come on week three of “Dancing with the Stars.”
(Sounds like the first hour is a clip show.)
In addition, a sneak peek of the “Forever Country” music video, featuring 30 CMA Award-winning superstars joining together for the biggest video in country music history singing the timeless collaboration to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the CMA Awards, will air during the telecast. And don¹t miss The 50th Annual CMA Awards, Wednesday, November 2 at 8|7c on ABC.
At the end of the night, the first elimination of the season, based on combined viewer and judges’ scores from September 12 and 19, will take place.
Hosted by two-time Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews (sports host and Dancing with the Stars season 10 finalist), “Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including head judge, Len Goodman, dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough.
Dancing With the Stars season 23 just premiered on Monday, and we already have our first …