Dancing with the Stars 24 Premiere Details
Here’s what we know. DWTS will return to TV on March 20, 2017. Season 24 will feature-
- Len Goodman will return full time. Bruno Tonlioni and Carrie Ann Inaba will also return to the panel. Julianne Hough is a possibility.
- Derek Hough will NOT take part in season 24.
- Mark Ballas is finishing on Broadway’s Jersey Boys this week. A likely starter.
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maks Chmerkovskiy birthed a baby. Maks has said in interviews he wants to be a househusband for a while.
- Casting according to EP Dena Katz said “We’re about half done. I feel like the state of the country right now is we’re really going [toward] what people love; we’re going to nostalgia, we’re going to Americana, we’re going to heroes. We’re kind of a feel-good place, when it feels like everyone’s a little unsure right now. So, we’re going to what we think people really enjoy.”
- The producers have reached out to both Hillary and Bill Clinton for this season.
- Current Bachelor Nick Viall said, “I think anyone would be the luckiest person in the world to even be considered.” Consider that a yes.
Read the full interview at Glamour.com.